Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fighting this fog

I'm back!!! Hello everyone. I took a break for a little bite so I can adjust to this new schedule. From my last post, I had lost 10 pounds. I have been lagging this week and I hope that does not hurt the work I have put in. My run schedule is all out of whack and my off days that are used for strength training, have been nonexistence. I finished my week 6 day 2 run and it felt good. I like the longer runs but wish they didn't throw that 25 minute straight run in last week. I long for them now but I know I have to stick with the plan because it is helping me.

I don't know why this week has been such a walk through the fog for me. My mind has been all over the place from school, my kids, and the Holiday that is coming. The only thing I have been able to focus on has been my running. I feel my mother saying "you can't take on the world's problems on alone." So what am I to do? I think this weekend while I am watching my son put on his Holiday show, I will take time to relax and take time for me.  Maybe it is the Christmas blues I am having. I just hope this fog is over soon. I need to get inspired again. Tell me, what inspires you? What keeps you going towards your goal? I will see you guys later and I hope everyone has plans for this Holiday. Here is a song from Evanescence I hope you enjoy. :-*

Weight of the world by Evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment