Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Monday, December 6, 2010

Keep it coming

Hello everyone!!! I am so happy today. I woke up this morning and got the boys ready for school. I almost forgot to step on the scale. I hopped out of my clothes and stepped right on the scale. I looked straight ahead until I heard the beep on the scale tell me to look down. I almost cried guys. I had lost 4.2 pounds for the week. Yes you heard me right. That now makes me 10 pounds. I am so happy. All my hard work is paying off. The couch to 5K, loseit, and my new release on life have put me where I am today.
Now it is time for me to look forward to the next goal of 20 before or at 30. I am looking forward to that as well as running my first 5K in January. I thank all of those who have supported me this far and I hope to continue moving forward and giving that love and support back. I was bummed that I was not able to run today so I have to start my week 6 run tomorrow. Hopefully I will not be late coming home so I can get it in before the darkness falls. I will catch you guys later and know that you can do it with the right people around you. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment