Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 1 Challenge

Squat Jump: 25
Push Ups (I am a girl): 10
Burpees: 5
High Knees: 32
Switch Lunges: 22
Tuck Jumps: 18
Straight Abs: 18

Can we say OH MY GOSH!!! Yes I survived the test but I started feeling like J-E-L-L-O after my high knees. Looking at the numbers, I am proud of myself. I do know what I need to work on and I am looking forward to completing this challenge. I have been looking for a challenge and I think I might have found it. This is a great way to gauge your strengths and weakness. So yes, I survived and I am on to doing my workout for the night. I congratulate all that completed and challenge those who are just sitting around. Get up! Join me in this challenge and see how stronger you get. This will definitely test your mind and it is up to you to break pass the "I can't" and just do. My goal is to knock 10 lbs. off and tone so I can't wait for the end of this tunnel. Have a great night everyone and I will see you tomorrow with the post for Day 2 challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment