Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 5 Week 2 Challenge and results

You made it to day 5!!! Give it all you got and get closer to your goal.


I did it guys. I did this routine in 12:30. I would like to get it down to 10 or under but that is something to work towards. Now this weekend you are to relax but don't relax too much. Remember smart choices are still to be made on your off days. Make next step as this challenge starts coming to an end is to start shaving unwanted calories off. I will always say that the first step to getting towards your goal is getting out there and moving. As you start feeling stronger, start making better decisions about what you put into your mouth. Remember that this is a lifestyle change and not a get to your goal program. I still eat the same foods but in moderation. I make alternatives to high fat foods that will still give me what I want. So let’s hear about what you are doing to get you closer to your goal of living a healthier lifestyle. Now it's time for me to get my cardio on. See you guys soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment