Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I GOT THE POWER!!

Day 3 is over and done. I know this it is late but I got home at 10 from my class and had to put the little ones to bed. I am proud of myself I didn’t give up and I pushed through.  I think squats are my thing. I could do more of those than anything else. I was happy to see I out shined my speed run. I just kept saying "shake it off" and I got through it. I am proud of me. I was unable to do Sean’s workout today but I will pick that up tomorrow if there is not 2 videos for Day 4. I hope everyone is pushing through and moving forward to reshaping the mind and the body. Have a great sleep and I will see you guys tomorrow. Here is the song I here in my head as I finished: I GOT THE POWER!!!

Girl pushups arms out: 16
Girl pushups with knee to elbow: 13
Squat press with 8lbs. kettle ball: 21
Ugi press with 8lbs. kettle bell: 10
Pushups no dip station: 16
Side jumps modified with on knee side plank and knee to elbow: 6 total (3 on each side)
Lunges with 8lbs kettle bell and knee lift: 10 total (5 on each side)
Pushups modified to sumo knees: 5
Triceps with chair: 11
Abs legs extended: 17
Shoulder press with 8lbs. kettle bell switch: 10
Speed run: 160

No comments:

Post a Comment