Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 1 Week 2 Challenge Results

Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Straight Punches: 3
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Hook Punches: 3
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 2 x Straight Punches + 2 x Hook Punches: 5
2 x Mid Abs + 2 x Bag Touch Abs: 10 on each level


I so have to get my upper body strengthen better. I know I can do way better than I am doing I just have to work on it and this is helping. For those taking the challenge, welcome back for the second week. I hope we did not over indulge in weekend foods that got us back to a sluggish pace today. One of the challenges on here was to start posting your breakfast so let me tell you what I had this morning. I had whole wheat toast lightly buttered, a cup of grapes, and a cup of OJ. I really was not hungry this morning but I knew I had to put some fuel in me to start the day. My saying is still "shake it off" and I will ocntinue with it. I liked that there were some boxing moves in the exercise so this workout was fun. I hope to see you guys tomorrow and I hope that you are making steps towards your goal. Whether big or small accomplishments, be proud of what you did because you are just that closer to acheiving your goal and being L.I.N.D.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment