Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm a Survivor

I made it everybody with 3 workout challenges under my belt tonight. It was not easy but I pushed through them and I can truly say I am a survivor. 800 reps killed me at the end and I thought about how I needed to keep moving forward towards my goal. Getting healthy for my boys and myself so I can see them grow is my goal. Again seeing that end goal made me push hard and I did it in 12:46. So here are the results for Day 3 and 4 of week 3:
Day 3: 2 times through
1. Squat jumps: 26/25
2. Squats 24/23
3. Pushups 3 levels (girlie): 16/20
4. Pushups (girlie): 15/20
5. Squat pressups: 23/26
6. Lunges: 20/24

Day 4: 3 times through
1. Top jump with tuck under: 16/15/16
2. Pushups + knee in + pushups + leg out (right): 15/14/14
3. Pushups + knee in + pushups + leg out (left): 13/17/17
4. Side plank + top leg up (right): 19/25/24
5. Side plank + top leg up (left): 23/24/24

I feel good and I am proud of myself. Congrats to those who completed this week and now we will be graduating next week. Let's take this weekend to relax and push harder for our last week. I will say I have not seen the scale move but I have seen my close get very loose on me. So am I sad that I have not reached my goal, HELL NO!! I see the results of my workout and I am happy for it. I am going to continue with this as for I have not tried Sean's workouts. So I will mix his workouts in with my daily cardio and hope that Body Rock comes up with another challenge so I can continue. Have a great night everyone. I have Zumba to do now and I will see you guys on Monday. Here is my theme song for the night enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment