Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My 30 Day Challenge

This afternoon after doing my workout and getting things ready for the work week coming up, I stumbled across this page on Facebook called Hungry Healthy Happy that found a 30 day challenge. I clicked on the link and found that the challenge is for you in 30 days to have challenged your body to become better. You take the test to see where you are in fitness and then each day you will have workouts to do. We rest on the weekend to give our body time to recoup and get ready for the next week. Others are doing this challenge so the key to this is supporting one another to push to be a better healthy person. You choose the goal you want (lose 5 to 10 lbs., tone body, strength, lose inches) and at the end of the 30 days you see if you met it. I will be starting this alongside Hungry Healthy Happy tomorrow. My goal is to lose 10 lbs. or more in 30 days and to tone my body. The site that Hungry Healthy Happy got this challenge from was Body Rock TV. I looked over it and it is a great site. They have free workouts on there and great advice on eating healthy and reaching your goals. There is a great support system on this site that answers your questions and helps you become the better you. So I challenge you to the 30 Day challenge. You don't have to start when I start but starting it and letting me know how you are doing and what you thought about the workouts would be great and I will be here to support you the whole way. You can let me know how you are doing here or go onto Facebook to my page Keya Lowe. I will post the workout for each day and you just run with it. I will tell you when you are doing the workouts; you don't have to go at her pace. Do it at your pace and you will see the progress. This is your challenge so do what you are able to do but the idea is to challenge yourself. I will post the link to Body Rock TV below and I hope to hear how you are doing. I will let you know where I stand tomorrow. Have a great night and remember to be L.I.N.D.A.
Rock Body TV link: http://www.bodyrock.tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment