Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Friday, January 6, 2012

What a week

The title says it all. It was a crazy week. With the kids back in school and it felt like the first day of school I thought to myself "let's hop back in bed and press the rewind button." The one thing I can say is, it is Friday and I am so happy that the weekend is here. I got the boys this weekend and we are going to live it up. Tonight I got challenged to a dance off on the Wii. All I can say is "I'm the King!!" Yeah I said it. My 9 year old and 3 year old had nothing on me. It's great that I can get my workout on and have fun all at the same time. This weekend I have decided to make a list of all the things I want to do. First on my list is to get back into singing. I have missed doing this so much and I want to get back into it. Right close behind that is dancing, hip-hop of course. I think we all get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of life that we forget about what life is and has to offer.
With that said, what would you put on your list? What have you missed that you have put to the back burner or the back of the closet as we say. I challenge you to make a list and not only write it but do what's on it. Have a great evening and I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment