Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 4 Week 2: Push it to the limit

Hello everyone. I am still alive so call off the search parties. This week has been a very trying week for me. My baby got really sick and we had to go to the ER Tuesday evening. It is a scary time when you are not able to fix the problem of your child. I really felt helpless. He has been sick before but never like this. I think I was more helpless because for the first time, I had to do this alone. The partner that I use to lean on for support and strength was no longer there. The good news I took from all that has happen this week is my baby would be fine. Love and tenderness will get us through this patch. Due to the hectic week, I missed my workouts. So today I had to make up 3 workouts and boy let me tell you, I feel like jello. So enough of me talking, let me give you my results.

Day 2 Week 2:
Four corners: 6
Lunges with 8lb. kettle bell: 24
2 corners w/knee to elbow: 8
Dip on sofa w/knee lifts: 6
Side to side touch: 37
Pushups (modified): 15

Day 3 Week 2:
Squat lift: 19(w/8lb weight); 2nd round 26 (no weight)
Explosive jump: 25; 2nd round 21
Pushups hold at 3 levels: 13; 2nd round 10
Pushups (working triceps): 8 both rounds
Squat press: 22 (w/8lb weight); 2nd round 19 (no weight)
Lung jumps: 23; 2nd round (no jump) 24

Day 4 Week 2:
Pushup w/squat jumps: 6
Abs w/leg extensions: 20
Sit squat w/jump: 20
Toe tap: 40 Mt. climbs: 40

I am done and tired. I really do feel like jello. Now it is time for me to hit the shower and head for bed. I really pushed myself this week and I can't wait for the 30 day challenge to be over so I can see my growth. See you all tomorrow as I bring in the completion week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment