Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome back to me

Hello everyone. I am back. It was a rough year for me and now I have found myself and am ready to focus back on the goal. Good news first. I did not gain more weight than I took off. Bad news; I gained back 9 of the 30 pounds I took off. Overall, it has been a good journey that I can look back on and say I am proud of myself. I hope that everyone is having a great New Year and those goals whether big or small are being accomplished and that we continue to strive for better in ourselves mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
As I was saying, last year was tough. I separated from my husband and it took a toll on me. As much as I love him I have come to forgive him. In order to heal myself and make me the person I want to be, I have to not hang on to anger. On that note, I have brought myself back to something that I had forgotten church. I am not going to be on her telling you that you need to get right with the lord but I will tell you this; once I talked to him and said that I was given him my troubles and that I would allow him to lead me. There are still days I have my moments but overall I am moving towards a new me and new beginning.
I would like to thank all who stepped up in my life and those who are new in my world for coming into. I would not have gotten through it without you and I am forever grateful for you. Here is to a wonderful year for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment