Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

OMG!!!!

I repeat OMG!!! That Day 2 was very hard but I got through it. I had to modify most of them but I attempted one and when I couldn't do anymore, I modified. So here are my results in reps:

10 High Knees & 10 Mountain Climbers: 2
2 Squat Jumps, 2 Push-ups & 1 Jump Tuck: 3
Side Plank Jumps & 2 Plank Jack Jumps: 4
Clean & Press, Squat & Press & Push-up: 4
5 Jump Tucks & 5 Half Burpee Hold: 2
Spider & Leg Lift Push-ups: 1
Jump Lunges (modified), no weight: 12 on each leg
2 Side Jump Lunge, 2 Side Punch & 2 Jump Tucks: 6
Jump Squats: 1.5
Elbow to Knee Jumps: 4
Wide leg jumps: 1 and modified to do 6
Speed Run: 120

I am once again J-E-L-L-O after that and now I go to do my other workout. I hope you are joining me and trying your best. So for the rest of the week my word is "Shake it off" Have a great night everyone and I will post Day 3 Challenge in the morning. Here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment