Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 1 Week 3 Results

I have completed todays challenge and here are my results:

Squat jumps: 30
Pushups (girlie I am): 15
Burpees: 9
High knees: 127
Lunges: 30
Top jumps: 19
Abs: 27

I know I could have done better but had to deal with a personal situation this week and this weekend and it took everything out of me. I still pushed and prayed that things would get better. It is hard to try to help someone you truly care about get through a tough situation. I hope that they know that I am here for them no matter what and that I am the real deal. I am hoping that the next challenge I am stress free and everything is at a balance. I hope that all is doing well on the challenge and good luck to those who are sticking it out. See you again with tomorrow’s results.

No comments:

Post a Comment