Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Monday, January 30, 2012

Yeah Baby!!!

Hello everyone!! It is the last week of the challenge and I went as hard as my body would allow me. Song I love listening to is Eminem "Lose yourself." Although he is one of my favorite rappers, I love the message sends. I get pumped every time I hear that song and it was fitting for this workout. So enough of me sweating over my favorite future hubby (LOL!) let's get to my results.

Day 1 week 4: 3 times through
Pushups + jump over’s: 6/10/10 (these were hard from girlie position)
Burpee + jump+ straddle runs: 12/12/10
Squat + woodchop: 20/24/22
Plank jumps: 36/33/31

A workout it gave me for my core and legs. Congrats to all who are finishing up the challenge and day 1. I can't wait to hear from you and how this challenge benefitted you. Have a wonderful night as I am going to get my Zumba on and then it's lights out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment