Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The fact is... we all need someone

Hello everyone. Today was a great day. I got up this morning and did my daily routine. I came home and did yard work which I will say worked my legs muscles like crazy. Since today was my volunteering at my son school, I had to cut my yard work short and get ready.

So as I entered my son's school to go to the designated class for the day, it dawned on me that in every part of our lives we neeed someone. I know some will debate that but when it comes down to it, we do not have the answers to everything and whether it is now or later we will have to ask someone for help. For instance, teachers need parts to be viatal participants in their child's school life and as I am a vital part of my child's school to help teachers focus on children that are having troubles while I am able to work with the rest of the students who understand. If that comparison didn't work for you lets talk about a how jobs. In order for the company you work for to make money, they need you to do your job which your job rewards you with a paycheck so that you an drive the car you have, live where you live, and buy the food you eat. So I hope you get me now.

Sometimes we get stuck into thinking that we have to do for ourselves because no one else will but that is not all true. This comes back to yesterdays blog. In some point in our lives we will need someone whether it is to help watch the kids while we go look for a job or to help put a piece of furniture together. The people of this world just don't work like that. We need someone there  and whether it is a girlfrend/boyfriend, spouse, or friend, those connections that we make are the ones that build us to what we are today and might want to be in the future. So keep in mind the company you keep. Are they making you a better person or are they just taking up space? Can you say for them that if you needed them today or tomorrow, they will be there with their hand extended to help carry the load. These are all things that you need to think about as you make your way to becoming Linda. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment