Inspire

"Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." Lao Tzu

Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting ready for the weekend

I just wanted to get this in today. I finished my first week of my running plan. I am so happy. Tomorrow is school and then I come home to do my Zumba. I am looking forward to getting on the scale Monday and seeing my accomplishments. I know that it will not be big but any progress is great. I am looking forward to starting week 2 of the running plan and I have found a podcast to work with my plan. I encourage you guys to start doing something for yourself whether it is losing weight or take time out to get back in touch with yourself.

It has been a long day and my mind is thinking about the two tests I have to take to find out my course of treatment for my hyperthyroid. I hope everyone had a great week and if you did not, let’s see what we can change to make the next week better. Enjoy your weekend and I will see you guys tomorrow.  :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment